Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions deadline
30 April 2023
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form (available soon).
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations, references and keywords).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise, abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the presenting author's e-mail address. If you do not receive it within one hour after the submission (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us via the e-mail address above at any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by 9 July 2023.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration is on 31 July 2023.
If the presenting author has not paid the registration fee, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.
Submitting your abstract doesn't mean you are registered for the Congress.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with their abstracts publishing (without reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronical version) to be distributed to all participants at the congress.